Have a Questions?
Kitchen & Bathroom Sinks
Brita Sinks warrants to the original purchaser consumer of an BRITA stainless steel sink that it will, at its option, repair or replace such product if it is found by AlloraUSA, in its sole judgment, to be defective under normal residential use, provided that it has been installed and maintained in accordance with BRITA’s instructions. This limited warranty applies only to the initial installation and is not transferable from the original consumer purchaser. In the event of a limited warranty claim, proof of purchase will be required… save sales receipt.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to commercial installations. The warranty for commercial installations is three (3) years.
This limited lifetime warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, environmental factors, lack of proper maintenance and use of other than genuine BRITA replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
- Deterioration through normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
- Commercial application.
- Options and accessories. BRITA’s limited warranty on these items is one year for parts only. This one year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by BRITA’s against defects of material or workmanship.
- Limited warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
- Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LABOR, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL ALLORAUSA BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY INSTALLATION MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TILES, MARBLE ETC. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied limited warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.)
- Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product.)
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other statutory rights that vary from state to state or from province to province, in which case this limited warranty does not affect such statutory rights.
Kitchen & Bathroom Faucets
FOR RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS
BRITA SINK warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns this product. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to BRITA SINK for all warranty claims. This warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine BRITA SINK replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials.
FOR COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS
For all industrial, commercial and business usage the warranty period is five years, from date of purchase and except for duration, all other aforementioned warranty terms apply. For both Residential and Commercial warranties, batteries are not included in the warranty.
BRITA SINK will provide free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover shipping cost of parts. This warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damage sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is applicable only to BRITA SINK faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States, Mexico and/or Canada.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVELY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an BRITA SINK faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.